-->

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

THIS IS A RANT



Before I start, I would like to apologise for my use of language.

I found out today that when shit happens, it happens all at one time. In one day. In fact, it can all happen in a matter of a few minutes.
And just when I think everything's gng well, my knitting machine likes to prove me wrong.
And my seemingly nice threads too. Esp when I'm on my second/third row. Or when I'm about to cast off.
And wow, I can actually just keep knitting two rows, restart. Two rows, restart. Two rows, restart. For hours.
And the tutors/technicians are usually somewhere else, when you need them desperately. Just like how when you're gna be late, there's always a traffic jam.
And hankwinding can actually be such a bitch.
And wool does not like to be untangled, and be a bitch too.
And I can actually frown for hours. Work those eyebrows babeh.
And explicit words can actually be muttered repeatedly so many times in so little time. (i'm only human, dont judge me)
And 99% of the class goes home before I am even done with one sample. No, it's actually before I even START on one.
And yarns like to play hide-and-seek with me.
And my knitting comb.
And transfer tools.
And the moment I fail to check. It screws up.
And even when I check, it screws up.
And this is one thing that is actually more potent than the weaving machine.
And it certainly does not help when I'm doing it for the 2395834096th time and am seriously lacking in patience already.
And even casting on can be problematic.



But then again.
Okay. At least I found my yarns. And finished one sample. FINALLY. It seems to know that I've reached my limit, and it finally stopped giving me problems. Until I was about to cast off. But thank God for Rodney or I'd have jump out the window. I think my patience has up one level. And my r/s with the knitting machine has been brought to a whole new level. Yes yes. It's a love-hate relationship. Oh how I love it. But it's seriously driving me crazy. I guess it's the same with people..

OHWELL.

OK. I feel much better. And thats good. Cos it's not yet 12AM. I dont want to be angry for one whole day. Thats damn sad. Wish me luck tmr. Three more samples to go. I want to make five more if possible, though. And I dont want to make just any kind of sample yknowww. I'm prepared for any shit that might happen. C'MONNNNNNNN.

No comments:

Post a Comment