-->

Saturday, January 30, 2010

FULL MOON

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE MOON LAST NIGHT ?!
It's supposed to be the biggest and brightest full moon of 2010, coolzxzxz. I was talking to Fei when I noticed this really huge bright circle. I initially thought it was the reflection of a lamp post or something. But after a second look, thats the moon !! I'm not sure if it's only in the UK or what, but I hope you saw it, cos it's really breathtaking ! Well, to me at least. I cldnt contain my amazement and just kept gng ahhhh so pwweetty hahaha

I took a picture !
But sadly, my lousy camera can only capture 1% of its real beauty.



It so does not look like this k. Haha, but it just goes to show how bright it really was. It's totally understandable if you mistook it for a lamp post (like I did). I went to google and found a 2093583209460x better image:



YES. This was seriously how it looked. No joke ! Unbelievable huh. Plain Jane Moon has finally bloomed. Hahaha okay, I'm so full of nonsense.

Anyhooha, apparently I was supposed to be able to see a reddish star-like object to the left of it (Mars), but I was too distracted by the moon I think. Haaa

No comments:

Post a Comment