-->

Sunday, January 24, 2010

THIS IS FOR YOU

credits!

Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper? On his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good… so far so good… so far so good. How you fall doesn’t matter. It’s how you land!
/ La haine (film)

-

Bigger Font= Satisfied Readers (ie. Shiming)

Why does nobody in Singapore has Paypal ?! Or rather, my friends in Singapore ! Haha, I think everyone shld get Paypal. Sure, the set-up is abit long and complicated (but you cant blame them, it's for security purposes). But you shld set up now before it comes a time when you really need it !

And I was waiting for my friend outside Four Seasons two days ago. I never knew it's a tourist-sy place. Almost all the tourists who walked pass it, took their camera out and took a picture of/with it ! I dont think it's exterior is very nice. And it's not like they patronised it. So why the picture ? Hmm. Oh and I watched Up In The Air. I like it, it's kind of different. I dint expect the ending. & There's this funny quote:
Why do kids love athletes ? Cause they screw supermodels ? No that's why men love athletes.
Actually, what he (Ryan Bingham aka George Clooney) said after that was quite inspiring but I cant rmb the exact words lah, haha. Anyhows, There are a number of movies I want to watch now-





And other movies that I dint manage to catch, but I still want to watch:


No comments:

Post a Comment