-->

Tuesday, January 12, 2010



I'm feeling super homesick now :(
I wna go home.

I was thinking.
If I were a rich man's wife, who dint need to do anything everyday, what would I do everyday then ? I can do things I've always wanted to do, without having to worry about money or time. And after doing all the things I've always wanted to do, what do I do next then ? Achieving goals after goals, and after all the goals achievable, what next ? Unless I find a new passion, life will become very boring, no ? But then agn, if fashion/music/food/etc is my life, I'll never get bored of it right. I dont know.. but people can only keep on doing what they keep on doing if there is a sense of purpose. I guess thats how one can serve God for the whole of one's life. Because Christianity is not a part of life. But life itself..

But if life was like Sims, I would want to try all occupations available. Greedy, I know haha but I want to feel how it is like to be a lawyer or an astronaut. I also want to know what it is like to go through polytechnic, or how is it like to study in a local university, or an international school when young.

Ohwell ohwell.

Enough thinking for the night.
I've got a Dramas-to-watch list after talking to Oh Shiyi earlier today (: It's finally the 12th now, so..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE ♥
You know I love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment